A permanent record

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

I need to blog, but...

I know I should update my blog with the past week's happenings (had a gorgeous weekend with Antony, lots of sunshine, despite the fact that he made me WALK up the Eiffel Tower!) but I've been working lots and I'm tired and grumpy and not in the mood. Plus it's been grey and raining since Monday, Antony must have taken the sun home with him. I will put pictures on a CD, get myself in a better mood and maybe write something tomorrow at work (4th day this week - who said being an assistant was a doss?!) or if not then on Mon/Tues.
I really want a bath, but there aren't any at the residence... :( I think I need to go home and sleep for a long time!!
A whingey, fed-up Lxx

3 Comments:

  • Don't worry Lia, we all have those horrible days when we want to curl up in a corner and everything goes wrong. Keep smiling and the sun will come out again!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:27 PM  

  • Hope you're feeling a little brighter today :o) Just think, in less than two weeks you'll be back home and probably missing France! You'll definitely be missing France when you start living with the two smelly boys! (although I give them credit, they've been cleaning lots this week!)
    Just remember, smile and think happy thoughts and everything will be ok! :o)
    xxx

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:49 AM  

  • I really hope thngs brighten up for you soon. Like Kel said, before you know it you'll be missing France (especially when those final year essay deadlines are looming!) But that said, there's no place like home.

    BTW thank you so much for the gorgeous present you made for Jacob - it's really lovely and you must have a lot of patience! It will be going up in his room.

    Take care and enjoy the rest of your time in France. Not long to go... x

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home