A permanent record

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Quiz for the purposes of procrastination...

How many keys are on your keychain?
One - for the front door of our house.

What curse word do you use the most?
I don't really swear very much...

Do you own an iPod?
Yes indeed, one of the coloured ipod minis (green, of course) but its battery's getting temperamental these days.

What time is your alarm clock set for?
7:55am, currently. Yuck!

How many suitcases do you own?
Hmm, not sure - I think technically all the suitcases I use belong to my parents!

Do you wear flip–flops even when it's cold outside?
No, I get cold easily so exposed feet isn't usually an appealing option!

Where do you buy your groceries from?
Tesco - occasionally Costcutter for convenience's sake.

Would you rather take the picture or be in the picture?
I would rather be in the picture - I'm vain!

What was the last movie you watched?
Austin Powers - The Spy Who Shagged Me, although I was too tired to watch it all the way through.

Do any of your friends have children?
Yes - a girl I knew at college, and Antony's colleague, Kate.

If you won the lottery, what's the first thing you would buy?
A big beautiful flat in London.

Has anyone ever called you lazy?
Not to my face...!

Do you ever take medication to help you fall asleep faster?
No. I've never needed any help falling asleep, but if I coul take something to help me wake up in the mornings, I would!

What CD is currently in your CD player?
Nothing - I don't have a CD player.

Do you prefer regular or chocolate milk?
Strange question... chocolate, I think. Yum.

Has anyone told you a secret this week?
Nope.

When was the last time someone hit on you?
Probably when I was in a club in Paris - I got chatted up by about 4 different sleazy guys! Ew.

What did you have for dinner?
Chicken Kiev (with ham and cheese filling), oven chips and mixed vegetables.

Do you wear hoodies often?
Yes, but I only have one with me - my Honk hoodie.

Can you whistle?
Yep, dad taught me when I was quite young.

Have you ever participated in a protest?
An anti-war protest at college, but I think that's about it.

Who was the last person to call you?
Pete, he was asking for directions when he was walking to my house yesterday.

What is your favorite ride at an amusement park?
Usually a big rollercoaster, I hate ghost trains and pirate ships though!

Do you think people talk about you behind your back?
Probably - hopefully not in a nasty way, but it happens to most people so it doesn't really bother me.

What area code are you in right now?
CV4

Did you watch cartoons as a child?
Yes - I loved Postman Pat particularly.

How big is your local mall?
The shopping centre in Coventry is pretty big - 3 floors I think (?).

How many siblings do you have?
One brother, Tom, who is 19 (hi Tom!)

Are you shy around the opposite sex?
No, a lot of my friends are guys.

What is your biggest regret?
It doesn't matter - you can't change the past, you just have to learn from it.

When was the last time you laughed so hard your sides hurt?
Yesterday - Hywel was tickling me.

What movie do you know every line to?
Ooh, there are lots - Shakespeare in Love, Finding Nemo, Dirty Dancing...

Do you own any band t–shirts?
I have an Aqualung one and an Athlete one somewhere, both from gigs I went to in London.

When was your last plane ride?
April, coming back from Tenerife.

How many chairs are at your dining room table?
Four

Do you read for fun?
Yep :) I'm currently enjoying Tony Robinson's Worst Jobs in History.

Can you speak any languages other than English?
I speak French pretty confidently, and I can do basic Spanish.

Do you do your own dishes?
Sometimes - sometimes I do other people's instead :p

What color is your bedroom painted?
Pecan, with a 'Delicious' (chocolate-coloured) accent wall and horizontal stripe around the room. Very 'changing rooms'!

Have you ever cried in public?
Probably

Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop?
Laptop - a gorgeous iBook 12" apple macintosh. It's pretty.

Which do you make, wishes or plans?
Plans - I have a plan for everything.

Are you always trying to learn new things?
Always!

Do you shower on a daily basis?
It depends, usually on whether my hair is behaving itself. On average it's probably every other day.

Are you currently wanting any piercings or tattoos?
No way - I don't want any holes or markings other than the hole in each ear I have for earrings.

Do you believe that the guy should pay on the first date?
Yes - I'm old-fashioned like that!

Can you skip rocks?
Nope, I'm rubbish.

Have you ever been to Jamaica?
No - I got invited by one of said sleazy guys in Paris club who was from there, but I don't think I'll be taking him up on it anytime soon!!

What to snack on at the movie theaters?
Anything and everything - popcorn, sweets, crisps, fizzy drinks - and lots of them!

Who was your favorite teacher?
I would say Charles Bond but he I was never in his class - so Angela Levis :)

Have you ever dated someone out of your race?
If race means skin colour then yes.

What is the weather like?
It's nice and sunny today, with a few clouds around, and it's a bit humid.

Would you ever date someone covered in tattoos?
I don't think so - I don't find them attractive.

Do you have an online journal?
I have a blog - this is it!

What was your favorite class in high school?
French

Do you enjoy traveling via airplanes?
Absolutely - I love it!

What personality trait is a must–have in your preferred gender?
Understanding

Have you ever been attracted to someone physically unattractive?
I suppose so - but if I was attracted to them, then they can't have been that unattractive!

When was the last time you slept on the floor?
I can't remember - what kind of student am I?!

What is your favorite alcoholic drink?
Vodka and tonic, or a rosé wine.

Does your closest Starbucks have a drive–thru?
N

Do you like your living arrangement?
Yes - I'll like it even more when I have my little desk-space downstairs (from Saturday! Yay!)

What is your mother's hometown?
Swansea and/or Cardiff

How many hours of sleep do you need to function?
To function? probably only 4 or 5, but ideally I'll get 6 and a half - that's perfect.

Do you eat breakfast daily?
Yes, but what I eat varies

What was the last thing to scare you?
An email

Are your days full and fast–paced?
Not this week, but they will be

Did you ever get in trouble for talking in class?
No - I was very well-behaved in school

What is your favorite fruit?
Nectarines

Do you pay attention to calories on the back of packages?
No - sometimes I look at the fat or salt content, though

How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
22, not for a while though.

Are you picky about spelling and grammar?
More than anyone I know!

Do you believe in life on other planets?
I think scientifically it's quite likely - there are plenty of other stars with planets - but it's probably far away and nothing like what we imagine; I would guess there are plants and animals.

Have you ever been to Six Flags?
No.

Who was the last person to piss you off?
Someone asking pointless questions and getting in my way at the Arts Festival

Do you believe that God has a gender?
I doubt it - humans impose gender on things because it makes it easier to talk about them (the French have gender for inanimate objects, doesn't mean a chair is female!)

What was the last thing you ate?
An apricot yoghurt.

Do you get along better with the same or opposite sex?
Opposite, usually.

What did you dress up as for your first Halloween?
I can't remember - I was usually either a witch or a ghost or a cat.

How did your parents pick your name?
Mum had worked with an actress called Lia (Williams) and liked the name.

Do you like mustard?
Not at all.

What do you tell yourself when times get hard?
'Everything is ok in the end. If it's not ok, then it's not the end.' Blind optimism works every time!

Would you ever sky dive?
No way! Too scary and dangerous.

Do you sleep on your side, tummy, or back?
On my side, curled up.

What character from a movie most reminds you of yourself?
I don't know... sorry, that's a boring answer, but I can't think of anyone!

Have you ever bid for something on ebay?
Indeed - only 2 days ago I bought a photo printer and a necklace stand :)

What do you think of Angelina Jolie being pregnant?
I think it was inevitable, given that she and Brad Pitt both wanted children.

Do you enjoy giving hugs?
Very much.

Would you consider yourself to be fashionable?
In a high-street sort of way, I suppose, yeah.

Do you own a digital camera?
Yep. I must use it more often.

If someone you had no interest in dating expressed interest in dating you, how would you feel?
Flattered.

What celebrities have you been compared to?
None that I'm aware of - suggestions anyone?

Who is your favorite Star Wars character?
I'm not really a Star Wars fan - can I say Ewan McGregor? :p

Does it annoy you when someone says they'll call but never do?
Yes - I'll have planned for them to call! (see answer about plans earlier...)

What books, if any, have made you cry?
Lots and lots

Do you think you're attractive?
I must be to at least one person, otherwise he wouldn't still be my boyfriend!

What are you allergic to?
Nothing I'm aware of

Are you a jealous person?
Yes - I try not to be though!

What's your opinion on sex without emotional commitment?
Not very sensible.

Do you ever feel guilty after eating meat?
No, it's the natural food-chain order of things

If you were born the opposite sex, what would your name have been?
I don't know! I'd like it to be Harry or Thomas, I suppose.

1 Comments:

  • Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home