A permanent record

Friday, August 25, 2006

Apologies...

It's been an awfully long time since I blogged! This won't be a long post, either - just a quick summing up.
I'm in Edinburgh, working on Putting It Together, and working very hard, too! It's great fun, though, more fun than I ever imagined, and the people and atmosphere are so nice :) I literally haven't had a moment to spare between abusing my bank account and my liver, though, so blogging has been pretty low on my list of priorities! The show is going really well and we've had some amazing reviews - check out http://www.broadwaybaby.com/edinburgh/fringe/reviews/puttingittogether1 and http://www.edfringe.com/shows/detail.php?action=shows&id=PUTT

The sad news is that I am now a single lady - Antony and I are going our separate ways. It's very sad and upsetting, but I hope that ultimately it's for the best, for both of us.

The show up here runs until monday, and I'll be going back to London on Wednesday - I shall want lots of company and fun, so anyone who's in London, expect a phone call soon!
I'll write a longer update as soon as I have time...
Lxx

1 Comments:

  • At least you posted. Don't matter that it has been awhile.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home